Every IT company in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and the rest of the country are talking about the recent AI sensation – ChatGPT. And as a leading custom software development company in Delhi ourselves, we wanted to get chatty about this OpenAI too and are here to discuss a few amazing facts about ChatGPT that you may or not know.
As you are well aware by now, ChatGPT (GPT stands for Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is an AI-based language processor created by San Francisco’s Open AI. Its distinctive feature is that it can have a proper conversation with a person and generate easy-to-understand answers on a wide range of topics and questions based on previous conversations.
ChatGPT is very strong, and while it has plenty of drawbacks, it has some unique features and characteristics that make it worth a try. Let us see the top interesting facts about our sensational celebrity, ChatGPT.
Interesting Facts About ChatGPT You May (or Not) Know
- ChatGPT is the only successful public chatbot in the past decade. And the reason is that it is bold, easily available, and fun. Google, Meta, and several other startups and big names have developed AI generative tools, some as capable as ChatGPT, but none was made for public use.
- Meta had a chatbot called Blenderbot even before ChatGPT was released. But it was so cautious with its reply that users found it dull.
- It can understand responses in many languages, such as English, Spanish, German, Tamil, Telegu (saw Naatu Naatu), French, Sinhalese, Hebrew, Hindi, Bengali, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, and many more. However, we cannot tell the exact number of languages as it depends upon the dialect and variations. Its language understanding ability is also based on factors like the quality and quantity of the training data.
- ChatGPT is much like TARS and CASE, the robots from the movie Interstellar. Meaning it is friendly and witty. Most Chatbots in the past, including GPT-3, when did not understand a prompt or question, generated unrelated facts or became too robotic.
So, the users had to alter their cues, or the bot rephrased the question. However, ChatGPT can conversationally ask you if it does not understand your question rather than rephrasing the query like how Google browser does, just like how a friendly robot would.
As the best software development company in Delhi NCR, our content creators also use the tool for content inspiration. However, they modify the output to add a human touch and personalize it based on our customers.
- ChatGPT was created by OpenAI, an International AI Research Institute. OpenAI was founded by Elon Musk. When Elon Musk learned that OpenAI was training ChatGPT with Twitter’s database, he immediately stopped this exercise.
However, ChatGPT was also trained from other diverse resources, such as news articles, scientific journals, books, social media posts, etc., to understand human language and generate human-like responses.
- DALL-E, also created by Open AI, is an AI tool that can generate images from any natural language text prompt using computer vision techniques and AI. It is a powerful tool that can be used for a wide range of applications, such as graphic design, art, visual storytelling, and so on. Interestingly, its name is derived from the surrealist artist Salvador Dali and the famous animation character WALL-E.
- When asked about ChatGPT’s goal, its response was: “My main goal is to assist and enhance human communication and learning, and I am constantly being improved to better serve this purpose.”
- The tool can also write song lyrics and poems using natural language generation techniques in a variety of styles and genres. However, since it does not experience emotions like humans or have any personal experience, the output may not be meaningful and emotionally impactful.
- Since ChatGPT is created by humans and made of people, it contains human biases, conclusions, and errors.
- ChatGPT does not have live data. It is an offline model data available till 2021. And therefore, content creators or researchers of top software companies in Delhi must cross-check facts and trends before taking inspiration from ChatGPT’s outputs. For instance, when we asked ChatGPT about Naatu Naatu and The Elephant Whisperers’ Oscar awards, it responded, stating that the year 2023 hasn’t arrived for it yet.
ChatGPT is by far the best/ generative AI-based technology we have seen in the last decade.
It is amazing but also quite frightening to learn from top software companies in Delhi that ChatGPT can do any task for you, which raises a concern about whether it will replace programmers, content creators, and researchers.
While ChatGPT is getting everyone’s attention, particularly the custom software development company in delhi, the reality is that it is already two years behind. And the tool is still in its early development stage. However, it is remarkable how this Generative AI program has changed our work as digital creators.
What do you do with ChatGPT as an IT company in Delhi? Let us know in the comments below.